Covenant Family Solutions is seeking a Business Development Representative to join our team. If you are looking to be part of an amazing company that is passionate about making a difference in mental health, then Covenant is the place for you.
This position is primarily responsible for developing growth in the company through increased sales and client acquisition. Your job duties as a Business Development Representative are to generate sales leads, contact potential B2B clients, nurture existing client relationships, and collaborate on strategy.
- Daily CRM use.
- Generate and pursue leads, then move them through the sales cycle.
- Develop quotes and proposals for qualified prospects.
- Deliver sales presentations
- Attend meaningful events to network and add value on behalf of CFS.
- Contribute information and recommendations to strategic plans to grow workplace solutions both regionally and nationally.
- Maintain regular communication and contact with existing clients to achieve maximum client retention.
- Meeting or exceeding sales goals.
- Monitors competition by gathering current marketplace information on pricing, products, new products.
- Recommends changes in products, service, and policy by evaluating results and competitive developments.
- Resolves customer complaints by investigating problems, developing solutions, preparing reports, and making recommendations to management.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops, reviewing professional publications, establishing personal networks, and participating in professional societies.
- Consultative selling
- Customer satisfaction
- Product knowledge
- Relationship management
- Excellent communication
- Lead generation
Preferred Education and Experience:
- Three years of outside sales
- Marketing or customer service experience
- Familiarity with mental health industry