ARE YOU READY TO MAKE A DIFFERENCE? If so, we welcome you to join our team. Work alongside award winning mental health professionals with decades of combined experience serving the mental health needs of couples, families, and individuals of all ages.
Covenant Family Solutions is seeking Licensed Therapists and Counselors to join our growing team of Outpatient Mental Health Therapists and Counselors in the vibrant Eastern Iowa Corridor — often ranked as one of the top places to live, work, and play in the United States. Our, modern, professional offices are located in Cedar Rapids, Marion, Coralville, and Cedar Falls. Therapists at Covenant Family Solutions provide high-quality and innovative mental health services to those in their care.
Education and Experience
We are seeking applicants who are dedicated to strengthening lives through wellness. We are seeking applicants meeting the following qualifications:
- Graduate level degree in Marriage and Family Therapy (MFT), Licensed Clinical Psychology (PhD), Licensed Mental Health Counseling (LMHC), or Licensed Master Social Work (MSW).
- Licensed or able to complete licensing requirements to provide outpatient therapy services in the state of Iowa (temporary licensed providers are welcome to apply).
Support for You as a Provider
- Excellent Pay. The average pay for full-time office-based provider is 35% higher than the industry average in Eastern Iowa. Providers can expect to earn up to $70,000 per year — even as a new provider!
- Reasonable Expectations. A fulltime provider is expected to have an average of 25 sessions per week. Overworked providers are rarely their best selves — we value you as a person and encourage balance.
- Patients with Private Insurance. Our providers average 65% private insurance, 25% public insurance, and 10% private pay.
- Flexible Service Delivery. Most providers see 70% of patients in person and 30% via telehealth. You determine your schedule at Covenant Family Solutions!
- In House Marketing Support. We have a dedicated in-house marketing team who are laser-focused on helping to support your needs as you establish your practice. Most of our providers have a full patient load within two weeks.
Support for You as an Individual
- Work/Life Balance. Most of our providers work four days per week leaving plenty of time for family, friends, and personal wellness.
- Supportive Team. We recognize the toll that being a mental health provider can take — especially over this past year. That is why one of our core values is to support and uplift one another through tough times and celebrate achievements.
- Self-Care Incentive — you matter too!
- Beautiful Office Space including updated furnishings.
- Flexible Schedule. All our providers have complete control over their schedule and can adjust as needed to balance work and life.
- In-House Billing Services. Never fight with insurance companies over payment again!
- Easy-to-Use EHR System with Computer and IT Support. Not a fan of technology? No problem! We provide software, equipment, and support to make your life easy.
- Administrative Support Staff. From accounting to billing to marketing and administrative support, you can focus on providing care and not worry about the “behind-the-scenes” work.
- CEU Stipend. One of our core values is to engage in continuous learning. We offer a CEU stipend to make ensure you are able to continue to grow as a provider.
- Comprehensive Benefits Package including health and dental Insurance, earned vacation benefits, 401k retirement savings account, long and short-term disability insurance, life insurance, and EAP services for employees.
About Covenant Family Solutions
Covenant Family Solutions (CFS) is an innovative provider of mental and behavioral healthcare services based in Eastern Iowa, including therapy and medication management, for individuals, couples and families, with special emphasis on helping people to experience fulfillment in their lives. CFS is based in Cedar Rapids and has offices located throughout Eastern Iowa. For more information, please visit CovenantFamilySolutions.com.