Covenant Family Solutions is seeking a Site Coordinator for our new office opening in Des Moines. If you are looking to be part of an amazing company that is passionate about making a difference in individuals’ lives, then Covenant is the place for you.
The site coordinator will be a true leader in their field as well as the local community. They will participate in regular networking efforts and community engagement to grow the Covenant Family Solutions presence in the region. The coordinator will participate in direct marketing activities including leading webinars, lunch-n-learns, and community presentations.
The selected applicant will be the leading force behind the Quad Cities location. They will assist in the onboarding of new therapy providers at the location in coordination with the COO. The site coordinator is responsible for creating their local budget together with the COO and ensure the location is working within budget. The coordinator will oversee local staff and ensure the optimal productivity.
The coordinator will also be a licensed and practicing therapist as part of their job duties. Therapists at Covenant Family Solutions, PLC are responsible for providing high quality clinical services to patients and working effectively as a member of the clinical team. Strong collaborative skills and a willingness to add value to the organization through marketing and community engagement is a must. The provider assists CFS’s leadership team in the achievement of the goals and plans of the organization.
Education and Experience:
A minimum of a Master’s degree and an active license in the State of Iowa as a Licensed Marital and Family Therapist, Licensed Clinical Psychologist or a Licensed Mental Health Counselor with experience in marriage and
family therapy. Two years of post-licensure outpatient therapy. Past supervisory experience in a clinical setting is strongly encouraged, but not required.
Required Skills and Abilities:
- Daily punctual and exemplary attendance.
- Ability to work independently and efficiently with attention to detail.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to accept and integrate feedback.
- Demonstrated ability to make effective decisions and solve problems.
- Above average writing skills to assist in written communication with patients and case documentation.
- Proficient in the use of computers and word processing software.
- Establish and maintain interpersonal relationships –develop constructive and cooperative working relationships with others and maintain them over time.
- Make decisions and solve problems –Analyze information and evaluate results to choose the best solution and solve problems.
- Resolve conflicts and negotiate with others –Handle complaints, settle disputes, and resolve grievances and conflicts.
- Encourage and build mutual trust, respect, and cooperation among team members.
- Identify the developmental needs of others and coach, mentor, or otherwise help others to improve their knowledge or skills. Develop, design, or create new applications, ideas, relationships, systems, or products, including artistic contributions.
- Accept and utilize Covenant Family Solutions’ mission as a guideline for delivering services.
- When communicating with people outside the company, represent the company well to potential patients, referral sources, the public, and other external sources.
- Estimate size and quantity, or determine time, costs, resources, or materials needed to perform a work activity.
- Perform physical activities as needed that require lifting, balancing, walking, stooping, and/or handling of materials.